For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the location section of our website. Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using a journey planning website; simply enter your postcode and ours, which is EX37 9BX to get directions (we are located about 3/4 mile from this location but you will usually go past us to get there. For our exact location please use our coordinates Latitude 50°58'0.82"N Longitude 4° 0'33.88"W.
- The nearest railway station is Umberleigh, which is 3 mile away.
- Taxis are not available at the station and need to be pre-booked. If you require an accessible taxi this can be booked in advance, see contact information below.
- A local company can supply equipment for hire. See contact information below.
- The nearest shop mobility is 12 miles away in Barnstaple Bus station. See contact information below
- We can arrange for shopping to be put away for you before you arrive. All the major supermarkets deliver to us. We have a Sainsbury's and Tesco in Barnstaple.
- Our nearest bus stop is 1 mile away with a very limited service to Barnstaple - see contact information below
- Our access statement is available in large print here
- The Hot tub is located approx 40m from the mill entrance and 100m from Lakeview.
- It is accessed by a raised wooden walkway.
- The Hot tub door is 1.2m / 47.24 inches wide (2 doors) and opens outwards.
- The lid needs to be removed and can by quite heavy- help is available on request in advance.
Grounds and Gardens
Millbrook is located in 32 acres of varied terrain including gravel paths, grassed areas.
The are lots of benches and seating areas around the estate including on next to the mill (one step access)
We have 2 fishing lakes. There is a car park next to our coarse fishing lake
- Please just ask – if we can help we will. Please include any details on your booking with anything we can do to help or just give us a call.
- All of our staff receive regular training that includes disability awareness training.
- Trained assistance dogs are welcome.
- All areas in the apartments have good colour contrast between the floor, doors and walls.
- The nearest general hospital with an A&E unit is 14 miles away and the nearest Doctors surgery is 1 mile away. Please see our guest book for information.
- We can offer a list of nearby attractions and details of their Access Statement for information, where available.
- We welcome service dogs in The Wheel Room and Corncott free of charge (water bowls are provided).
- Our Duvets and pillows are all hypoallergenic.
- Lakeview and Pulley Mill do not welcome dogs so are suitable for those with allergies.